Friday, September 11, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY + SOME LINKS


Happy Friday my friends! 
Hope your short week was great.  It's funny because I definitely enjoyed the extra day off this week but then fitting everything into a four days is just a little too much scrambling! I'm looking forward to a busy weekend ahead.  Most of my weekend will be spent organizing, doing some cleaning out, and getting my shop all restocked and in order for October approaching.  Once October hits theres noooo going back! It always seems like endless excitement, events, and orders as the holidays draw near.  I am so looking forward to this time of year.

As always a few favorites from the week:
*Just loving the colors and textures in this photo
*A beautiful bouquet to serve as painting inspiration!
*An inspiring, artful Wes Anderson inspired wedding
*These fringe boots are ridiculously cute and a good price
*This pleated jumper from UO, I love the look of long sleeves or a turtle neck under a cute dress for fall
*Another colorful, textural, inspiring pin
*The sperry duck boots are so comfortable (they were my life in Iceland) and I'm loving this new color!
*I started a new Vintage board on pinterest for all my random finds
*Society 6 is offering a free shipping promo right now, follow this link to receive the deal
*And in case you missed my post yesterday, I added six new prints to my shop and have some older designs on sale for only $10!

XO

1 comment:

  1. Love the vintage board Shannon! Following ;)
    Now on your etsy shop!

    www.cheekybillo.com

    ReplyDelete