Friday, August 14, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY + SOME LINKS


Hope you all had a wonderful week! I'm working hard to wrap up projects lately and add new work to my portfolio.  We are heading to Tampa tonight to see some of our favorite bands play with friends.  I'm looking forward to a fun evening and then catching up on more work the rest of the weekend. 

And of course, some favorites from this week: 

*Dying over this little Marc Jacobs backpack, the poppy red color is irresistible!
*Love this leather phone case (that you can get monogramed)
*I put some of my prints on sale in my shop (like the photo above), they will remain in the sale section until they sell out!
*Really fun illustrations by Cat Lee
*These gorgeous hand woven pillows, I love the color combinations
*Loving these retro style Karen Walker shades, again with these colors!
*This funky light caught my eye (for a side table perhaps?)
*Obsessed with this top, probably because it looks like something I would draw!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment