Wednesday, August 19, 2015

WEEKEND SCENES


I know, a couple days late on sharing some weekend scenes but these little snippets from the weekend made me happy so I decided to compile them anyways. 

I've been working on some paintings for my shop (I've posted a few sneak peaks but have some new things as well).  I keep an ongoing list of quotes and words that inspire me, it was time to start lettering some new ones.  I may add a little design to some of these but I always love how simple the black and white look (especially when nicely framed)... 

I've been really into painting floraly letters.  I'm excited to share what I have in store for these.  Although, since a few friends asked already I think I will offer a little alphabet poster similar to how the original looks below...

 Friday night we went to see some favorite bands play in Tampa (Mickey Avalon, Pepper, Rebelution, and Sublime with Rome).  It was a blast! (instax photo by @influencegirl ).  Although rainy most of the day, it brought cooler weather for the evening outside // Saturday I made the rounds visiting some friends and doing a little shopping of course! I've been wearing my new converse a ton (from the kids section at Nordstrom Rack, ha!). I tried on some of Camilyn Beth's new fall pieces at her studio and fell in love with them all! // Sunday was back in the studio painting and planning shoots.  Little Twiggy always seems to find the best light as she perfectly places herself on my sketches by the window.

Hope you are having lovely week! 
XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment