Tuesday, December 30, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR : 2014 HIGHLIGHTS




















Greetings from Ushuaia, Argentina! What a freaking year this has been! We are about to embark on our journey for Antarctica this afternoon after three long days of traveling through Argentina. We are beyond excited.  But first, I had to check in and say thank you for an amzing 2014.  Things have grown and changed so much this year.  I am beyond grateful for all of the support, kind words, brides I have woreked with, sales in my shop, blog / press features and all the other amazing projects I've been lucky enough to work on this year.  It's truly been amazing and I am so thankful.

The above photos are some of my highlights from 2014; some of the new products in my shop, my favorite wedding suites like the Palm Springs cactus collection, Sophie's watercolor invitations that were featured on Vogue, and the grey washed calligraphy suite that was sent off for a photo shoot in Mexico! I also had the honor of contributing to a Southern Weddings Magazine shoot, a Florida inspired shoot  shot by Best Photography and featured on Ruffled blog. Our Valentines shoot with Michelle March and Styled by Flutter Fete was featured on Style Me Pretty and pinned all around the web! I had the pleasure of being included in many other features and round ups this year which is always so exciting.  Among one of my most favoritte moments is the limited edition art I created for Buddy Editions, it was such an honor to be a chosen artist for Katie Armour's  newest venture! I already have some exiting projects in the works for 2015  but I can't even imagine what else it will bring.  So much has happened just in this year!

As I sit here in Argentina, wating to board a ship for Antarctica, I feel extremely grateful for how amazing 2014 has been, personally and business wise.  I can't wait to return to work after this adventure.  Wishing you all a veery happy new year! See you in 2015!!! xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment