Saturday, December 27, 2014

ANTARCTICA OR BUST


This is the day! My sister and I leave for our epic Antarctica adventure this afternoon.  I'm beside myself.  I really can't believe this is happening! I've been dreaming in shades of icy blue for weeks and can't wait to share photos when we return.  We fly to Buenos Aires tonight, stay there on Sunday night.  Then we head way down south to Ushuaia where we board the ship.  We cruise the Antarctica Peninsula and beyond for ten days.  When we return we have three nights to play in Buenos Aires before we head back home (any recommendations for Buenos Aires are welcome!).  I'm already looking forward to 2015 and diving into work.  The new year is going to bring great things (there are already a few in the works) and I'm just so excited.  You can follow our adventures over the next couple weeks on instagram @shannonkirsten 

I have an away message up on my Esty shop for the time away.  If you're interested in inquiring about a custom project feel free to e-mail or etsy message me with details.  I will be looking forward to responding and starting some new work once I return home mid January! 

No comments:

Post a Comment