Wednesday, December 23, 2015

CHRISTMAS THINGS

 A few snaps of Christmas around the house.  Our tree started out as a boho woodland theme but now I just keep collecting cute animals for it.  The ceramic paint tube and paint brush from Anthropologie last year are my favorite though. I picked up a few more from there this year (like the deer below).  Less is more for me with Christmas decor, or maybe it's because I have expensive taste in ornaments. haha. More importantly, Urban Outfitters instagrammed the above photo of my tree yesterday and I was pretty stoked about it to say the least! 

 Cable knit stockings from Target, a fresh wreath, and greenery I clipped from the back of the tree for the mantle.
 A dream catcher I found at a thrift store
 The kitty girls being cozy together (only when it gets chilly in the house)

Hope you are enjoying the holidays and finding some time to relax.  Today is my last 'real' day for the week and I'm looking forward to sleeping in, gift exchanging, and cooking with my family. 

XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment