Tuesday, October 27, 2015

LATELY : IN THE STUDIO + HOLIDAY IN PROGRESS


'thankful heart' Thanksgiving print is now available in the shop as an 8 x 10.  I picture this hanging in the dining room or even right on the table for thanksgiving using a little clip or photo stand. 

{Shop it right here}

And a few more things I have been working on for the holidays.  I sent all my holiday cards to print this week and I can't wait to share! 
(above)  More wall calendars in progress, the two designs I made were popular last year so I will be adding a few more options for 2016! 
(below) Retro inspired ornaments might just be my favorite Christmas card this year.

 (below) I think this photo of Twiggy's little paws and illustration of here was my most liked instagram photo yet. So crazy. Definitely keeping my fellow cat ladies in mind as I expand my stationery collection for National Stationery Show next year! 

 (above) more holiday florals 
(below) my real life 'pinterest wall' above my painting area in the studio, it's been getting crazy lately but I like to see my works in progress and I also still rip things out of magazines for inspiration. AND pumpkin spice iced coffee, duh. 

Hope you all are having a lovely week. I'm dying for Halloween to get here. It's my favorite and it's also our anniversary! Although, I really can't believe it turns November on Sunday.  Lots of hustle before the end of this year. 

XO 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful illustrations as always Shannon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful, especially your lettering! That is not so easy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! And I want to smooch that fluffy belly - why are cats bellies so irresistible?

    ReplyDelete