Monday, October 19, 2015

ICELAND PT. 10 // BLUE LAGOON

















Our very last full day in Iceland! We chose to spend the morning at the Blue Lagoon, I'm so glad we planned it this way.  After all the driving and walking it was so relaxing to soak in the hot springs before heading back home.  We had lunch at the Blue Lagoon, which was delicious.  The night before we stayed at Northern Lights Inn which was recommended by Blue Lagoon since the hotel there was already booked.  If you want to spend the night, you definitely need to plan ahead.  Also, booking the first slot in the morning seemed much less crowded.  We spend our final evening wandering / shopping around Reykjavik again and flew home early the next morning.  

I can't believe I finally made it through all of these photos. There are so, so, so many. I am going to do a complete itinerary / favorites round up soon so stayed tuned for that. Thanks for following along as I share some of my personal adventures along with illustration ones! 

Happy Monday! 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment