Friday, October 16, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY + SOME LINKS


Happy Friday! 

I wasn't sure I would make it through this week's to do list but I did by the skin of my teeth! The photo above is from some fun product shots I took with Camilyn Beth, can't wait to share more of these. 

Some favorites from the week: 

*My thanksgiving print is up in the shop!
*Delicious looking fall pasta salad recipe
*These photos from BHLDN are absolutely stunning, that location! 
*Really fun day of the dead halloween inspiration, I'm just looking for an excuse to wear something from my vintage collection
*Why is all the hardware at Anthropologie so beautiful?!
*Studio Arhoj has the cutest ceramics (first spotted in Iceland and I've been madly searching online for them)
*I must find a vintage ladder for plants


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment