Monday, May 4, 2015

HELLO MAY

HI. 
I'm still here. 

Stopping by to say hello and share this illustration, a sneak peek of the current card collection I'm so desperately trying to finish up! I can' wait to share all the things I've been working on.  I'm really looking forward to expanding my stationery collection and branching out into more wholesaling. So that's basically where I've been hiding, along with wrapping up client projects, and an exciting collaboration.

May is here and it sort of marks (for me) slowing down for a month or so.  I don't shoot as much over the summer (for obvious reasons since I'm in Florida) so I am excited to hopefully find some free time to finish up the card collection and bring some fun projects to this little blog. 

Hope your Monday is trucking along. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment