Thursday, August 29, 2013

VOTE FOR ME // MARTHA STEWART AMERICAN MADE

Hi friends, 

I feel quite annoying to ask people to vote, it's not something I normally do.  However, this contest is amazing and comes with a possible great opportunity for small American Made businesses.  This was created to celebrate and support local handmade creatives.  So, if you love my work and have a few spare minutes this week I would so appreciate it if you could go on and vote for me.  You will notice the green button to the right side of my blog, just click on that to go straight to my profile.  You can vote up to 6 times a day through September 7th.  I cannot see who votes or how many times so you don't have to feel like a total creep going on there and clicking 6 times in a row. haha. Promise I won't ask for a favor like this for awhile.  YOU'RE THE BEST!

xx

2 comments: