Monday, January 25, 2016

REAL WEDDINGS : HANNA & JACOB'S WOODLAND WEDDING | FEAT. ON STYLE ME PRETTY
















OMG how beautiful is this wedding?! I don't always see wedding photos of the clients so when one gets featured / I get tagged on instagram it makes me so happy.  Hanna looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day.  I created the full wedding suite and menus using hand lettering with gouache.  I love how we switched it up on the menus to incorporate some of the fluffy wild flowers that were used in her bouquet.  Hop over to Style Me Pretty and drool over the rest of the photographs by Karen Hill Photography!  

XO

4 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! I especially love those menus, so pretty! Congrats on the feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Have a lovely Future! The bride is looking Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning set you made! How perfect, it looks like a lovely wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can actually attest to the fact that the food was delicious because, unlike other hosts who I hear never get to eat a bite, there was a staff member by my side every so often kindly reminding me to eat! At Chicago wedding venues received the best possible service.

    ReplyDelete