Thursday, September 17, 2015

ICELAND PT. 8 // ON THE ROAD : MYVATN & GODAFOSS




























Myvatn & Godafoss were two great stops right off the ring road on our way to Akureyi.  We stayed about 30-40 minutes at each stop just to take photos and wander around a bit.  Apparently in Myvatn, there are some hot springs you can swim in with very little people around (as compared to Blue Lagoon which is super touristy).  We should have checked them out but we had a about a 6 hour drive this day so we declined.  Spending time at Godafoss (or waterfall of the gods) was amazing.  You really can't see the depth and power of the waterfalls in these photos but it was really something else. So insanely gorgeous! As I drag my feet to finish posting photos from this trip I am already wishing I was planning another! 

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful pictures! I want to visit one day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Seriously breath-taking! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these photos are breathtaking. I'm dying to visit Iceland! xx

    ReplyDelete