Friday, September 25, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY + SOME LINKS (+ VOTE FOR ME - MARTHA STEWART AMERICAN MADE FINALIST)



Just a bit of news today and some favorites from this week...
Hope you have a magical weekend! 

*This photo, just pretty 
*Leather business card cases
*These twig cocktail picks would make the cutest hostess gift
*This post on Upperlyne about using the Bloglovin' app
*Love this modern cube shelf
*Kids reactions to MoMA made me LOL
*This looks like the best salad ever
*Sam Edelman Leopard pumps for f/w
*An inspiring color palette
*Pumpkin recipes for fall, obviously

And because I've had lots of fun things going on lately, this week on SK:

*I was chosen as a finalist for Martha Stewarts America Made, voting open up this week and if you have a moment I would so appreciate it. You can vote up to 5 times, right here
*My floral print for Plum Pretty Sugar x BHLDN
*Invitations featured in this beautiful french blue inspired shoot on Green Wedding Shoes
*Discovered I was on Town & Country Mag's list of top wedding illustrators 
*Posted some new prints in my shop (the cactus, 3 different bright florals on black, and a couple others)
*My halloween crest greeting card is up in the shop

Oh, and happy fallllllll!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment