Monday, August 3, 2015

WEEKEND SCENES




A few snaps from my weekend... Friday my friend Jess and I set out to do some just for fun styling and pictures using items from their vintage shop. I'm wearing vintage dress, Forever 21 kimono, and Asos sandals // This weather has been awfully rainy but has made for some interesting, dramatic photos at the beach // (below) cold brew from Buddy Brew in Sarasota might be my new favorite // Needing a refresh from traveling & going into the last half of 2015 (sad) so I've been updating and rearranging, starting with my studio // These painted signs were for a wedding I shot on Saturday in Ybor City "real" photos to come // I shot photos for friends blog yesterday. They plan to launch this week and I'm stoked to share more on that soon.

Hoping you have a productive Monday, all this rain is making me tired! 

XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment