Friday, August 21, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY + SOME LINKS


As of late, the end of the week comes and I'm like 'how is it already Friday?!'  I have to say, I am a little sad to come to the end of August. Where did summer go? My happiness resides in the fact that fall is a wonderful and exciting time of year (to clarify; I do not like summer, the Florida heat and humidity is a little much for me. ha. So I'm not sad to see that wind down, just incredibly baffled how this year is flying)  I feel like once September hits and the excitement of the holidays just makes it even more non-stop.  

Ok, enough rambling and on to some of my favorites from the week:

*This wall for a walk in closet, so fun
*Flowy caftan dresses are my favorite, I love these from Free People, pink and blue
*This post about letting your partner dress you made me laugh and of course I had to experiment (out of curiosity) on Hunter. ha
*This sneak peek of Asos Christmas has me pretty excited
*Cozy fall feelings 
*I have this bag from Free People and it's been amazing to hold all my junk and I often use the clutch for nights out, obsessed with this new color 
*Rose Gold strappy sandals by Ted Baker
*Another interesting read on Man Repeller, are illustrators the new fashion bloggers?
*This office is lovely

Savor your weekend, ok? I hope it's a great one! 
XO

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours in the picture. I only always go for warmer colours, seeing this makes me sad I forgot about my colder and darker colours..must not do that anymore, haha. xox joanne (http://wolfcubfit.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post, I always love reading more lifestyle-y things like this!

    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete