Friday, June 5, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY + SOME LINKS


Happy Friday! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.  I'll be playing catch up on editing pictures and sketching new designs in my free time (and hopefully going out for sushi). 

As always, a few things I loved / read from this past week: 

*My sister and I booked ICELAND for next month! I am beyond excited.  Love this Iceland Top Ten post. 
*I listed a few new cards in my shop!
*We've done a small reno on out bathroom and I've yet to replace the outdated lighting, this round up of sconces is amazing!
*1924 site is so inspiring, love his eye
*All the dresses at Zara please, thanks.  Especially this one
*I typically stray from posting anything controversial but since it's been a hot topic this week and this comparison seemed off to me, I found this article about Caitlyn Jenner to be interesting...
*These marble hooks at Anthropologie are beautiful and could also be a fun DIY
*These pom pom pillows from West Elm (even cuter in real life)
*Bando for BC footwear, cutesttttt!

XO Lovelies! 

14 comments:

  1. Thank you For Sharing Such An Excellent Post Enjoyed Reading It.
    Regards : microsoft365.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 4c6a32601436a84d6f25aae6d6da93c7
    website kurma
    sms onay
    website kurma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 5794a1b20cbc069952add402795a8c59
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this great blog. this is here, the few months I am visiting and following you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I really like about you is that your writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is excellence an item to look and quantify, is magnificence an inclination to detect or is excellence a plan to attempt?

    ReplyDelete