Friday, May 29, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY + SOME LINKS



Happy Friday! 

I'm so looking forward to this weekend.  We head to Orlando this evening for a pop up shop with West Elm tomorrow.  It's 12-4pm at the store on Conroy Road! I also have a photoshoot while we're there!  Hunter rarely gets to come along with me because of his work schedule, so I'm excited that he was able to get a day off and come along.  We traded our time share for a fun resort and plan to make a weekend of relaxing and exploring.  

A few things I love this week:
*This fresh white home, everything is just perfect
*Also love this home
*interesting read on doing your own PR
*I need this Herschel supply suitcase, love the style and of course the color!
*Loving this high neck bikini from Free People and all the color options 
*I've become obsessed with finding the perfect lace up sandals for summer, these are amazing
*Free People's bridal looks, enough said 
*These shoes give me life 
*The New Bohemians book by Justina Blakeney is killing me, it will be coming along this weekend to read by the pool  

XO

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely watercolor!
    I am pretty much excited getting the New Bohemians books, I've been eyeing pictures on Justina's instagram for too long...:) Your links made my Saturday morning, thank you for the sweet collection!

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete