Friday, May 8, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY + SOME LINKS


Whooo TGIF! 
I'm shooting at the beach today and have a wedding to shoot tomorrow, I'm pretty excited. Also looking forward to relaxing with my family on Sunday for Mother's day. 

Here are a few things I enjoyed around the web this week: 

*This Mara Hoffman swimsuit is everything 
*pink sandals seem necessary for summer 
*Fun bags are taunting me lately; this watermelon, sharks, and of course a cat (possible beach bag?). I finally pulled the trigger and got this "bye" one (it sort of represents an inside joke so it just cracks me up)
*Lusting for this embellished maxi, would be pretty for a formal wedding
*My friend made these tangerine mojitos for Cinco de Mayo and they were amazing.
*This DIY lip balm looks easy and cute
*I love every recipe and word that Local Milk posts
*I've become very interested in the National Stationery Show, enjoying Nole's sneak peeks of some vendors showing this year.
*This really fun illustration series on the Jealous Curator

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment