Tuesday, April 7, 2015

REAL WEDDING : THE GUNN'S ROMANTIC OLD FLORIDA AFFAIR








Working on a local wedding often means for a friend or that my friends will in some way be involved in the creative process.  In the case of Jen & Alan's beautiful wedding, it was both.  Jen and I went to the same high school.  Several of her bridesmaid are close mutual friends and my best, Camilyn Beth made the gorgeous bridesmaids dresses! The dreamy photography is by Michelle March .  I created several hand painted and lettered elements for their day including the wooden welcome sign, cocktail signs, and drink dispensers.  Phillippi Creek served as the perfect backdrop, it's one of my favorite venues here as it just feels so old Florida to me.  Hanging moss, a long wooden dock, and the most gorgeous rooms for getting ready complete with pastels and floral wallpaper.  There's also a room with a turquoise ceiling! The colors of these pictures are just so soft and dreamy. 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment