Friday, March 13, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY : SHOP UPDATES + SOME LINKS



Happy Friday! 
This week was crazy and just flew by.  I'm not usually extra excited about a weekend because most days during the week are pretty fun, however I am looking forward to relaxing on Saturday before another busy week begins.  Spring has definitely arrived here in Florida, the weather and my growing list of projects / upcoming jobs says so at least!  I'm excited for a new season but always a little sad to part with "winter" since we really never have cool weather for long.  Sorry, but I just like to layer and wear sweaters.  ha.

Anyways, here are some articles I LOVED this week and a few items I have my eye on...

XO 

- This article on negativity online by Design*Sponge - A really important read for... well, anyone.  If you're an internet based business, social media lover, blogger, blog reader/commenter...read!
- Another article I found important and lovely, "Are you beautiful?"
-I'm obsessed with going to the Madonna Inn, loved the photos of this quirky hotel on A Beautiful Mess
-Think I'm going to need this dress from Free People, but black or salmon?! Who could decide!
-I bought this today because I'm silly and it's adorable
-Gray Malin's collaboration with Sperry, dying. Hoping I can convince Hunter we need matching.
-Inspired by this palette on Pinterest
-This outrageously amazing Las Vegas wedding 
-Finally, this blue crab print and a couple Easter cards are up in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment