Friday, January 30, 2015

REAL WEDDINGS : A ROMANTIC GARDEN AFFAIR IN NAPLES, FLORIDA






I could not resist sharing a few extra photos from this gorgeous Naples wedding captured vibrantly and beautifully by Justin Demutiis Photography! You may remember me posting this crest and invitation suite awhile back, it was so much fun to make.  Anything that features a ton of coral charm peonies is alright by me.  We were featured over on Style Me Pretty earlier this week, view the full wedding post here

Venue: The Escalanta / Styling: Sarah Tucker Events / Photography: Justin Demutiis / Florals: Victoria Blooms

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! xox

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress. I love pink colour and this dress looks amazing. The best part is that cake is also of same pink colour combination. I couldn’t resist myself and will book same type of wedding cake for my wedding in best Wedding location in Chicago. I will also wear a pink dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find a matching yadava profile only on Matchfinder Yadav matrimony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the photographs of the wedding are so good and perfect and surely photographer captured the wedding in very good and perfect way. Photographs’ bound the memory of wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The refreshment containers! Omg super cute where did you get them??!

    ReplyDelete