Friday, December 12, 2014

STUDIO WORK LIFE / LATELY


It's been a whirlwind lately with the holidays in full swing.  Here is a little glimpse inside December so far.  My favorite month! 

(above) Some of my favorite cards from my shop.  Remember, this is the last weekend to shop! I'm closing my shop for holiday at the end of next week. Thursday will be the last date to receive orders in time for Christmas! 
 Client meetings with beautiful and delicious lattes at Oxford Exchange 


Some office snaps: A little corner of my studio (looking forward to get a little more organized up in here for 2015) / Calligraphy in grey tones (favorite!) / More poppies of course / some of my favorite greyscale floral prints available in the shop


The art of preserving flowers and my velvet ribbon obsession continues


My renewed passport aka daydreaming a lot about my upcoming trip to Antarctica.  Only 15 more days until we leave.  I am over the moon excited for this experience. 


Celebrated my birthday (a few times).  As usual my family, friends, and Hunter made the whole week exciting and special.  There were lots of flowers, cocktails, and cake.  Brunching and dinner. And my mom and I went to Orlando for the night.  We stayed at the Grand Bohemian, got massages, and did some shopping.  It was all perfect! 


Finally, my favorite little Christmas scene in the house. I love everything smelling like fresh pine right now.  

___________

As for this weekend I will be catching up on painting and editing, wrapping presents, beginning to bake, and working on some fun projects for this little ole blog.  Hope everyone has a lovely weekend as well.   xox 

1 comment: