Wednesday, December 3, 2014

BIRFDAY

It's my birthday today.  I can't believe how quickly another year has passed.  So many mixed emotions about this time in my life.  It's crazy.  My 20's have been so good to me when I really think about all the things I've gotten to do and accomplish.  I mean really.  I'm at a loss for words today but just feeling extremely grateful for all of my blessings.  My work, my family, and friends… *happy tears*  
Off to enjoy brunch this morning, dinner with my family tonight, and then Orlando tomorrow.  My mom is treating me to a spa and shopping day Thursday and Friday, pretty excited about that.  
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week! Be back soon xx 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Shannon! Have fun celebrating your Birthday Week!

    ReplyDelete