Monday, November 17, 2014

HOLIDAY COLLECTION IN THE SHOP! (PLUS INFO + SHIP DATES)








Whooo! I'm excited to officially be finished with my little Christmas card collection! I have created eight new designs plus listed seven of my all time holiday favorites on Etsy.  All original designs were created with gouache paint.  They are then re-printed on thick premium card stock and include white envelopes.  I have also been adding some general card sets and new prints that are great for gifts. 

There has been a ton of excitement and growth happening with SK illustration lately.  This year has been incredible, overwhelming, and filled with so many great projects.  After much debate, I've decided to close my shop for a little while over Christmas.  I realized I need some time to catch up, regroup for an already jam packed new year, and just have some down time with my family.  Plus my sister and I are taking a very exciting trip right after Christmas.  We are going to Antarctica! So umm yeah…I guess that's part of the reason for closing the shop for a while.  I'll be just a little out of touch with the world while we're there. lol.   So that being said, you have until December 17th to shop holiday cards, prints, gifts, etc.  The shop will close on the 17th, all items will ship the next day in order to make it for Christmas. I will be re-opening the second week of January.  So get yo' shop on while you can! 

(p.s. this was a really difficult decision for me to make, I thank you in advance for understanding.  I also promise that with this break, I will be returning with LOTS of new items and exciting news!)  

Shop Holiday HERE 

y'all are the best. xoxoxox times one million.

No comments:

Post a Comment