Wednesday, November 26, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING + A WEEKEND SALE IN THE SHOP!




Hope everyone is getting excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow! We plan to have lunch at my grandma's and then we head out to go camping in Lake Panasoffkee (Hunter's families annual tradition).  I will be a little out of touch with reality until Sunday evening. Soooo, I've decided to go ahead and start my black friday / small business saturday sale early!  I've added two new calendars, the new treat prints in two sizes, and there are lots of holiday cards and other fun gifts (for friends or yourself).  So shop now while you can get a little discount.  Enter "THANKS15" at checkout to receive 15% off through Sunday only!  This is the only time of year I offer a sale and the shop will be closing early this year (Dec. 17) so stock up while you still can! 

I am so thankful for this little place on the web to share my work and thoughts.  Between my shop, here, and instagram reading your comments of encouragement means so much to me.  Feeling beyond grateful lately.  Love to you all.  xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment