Friday, July 11, 2014

WATERCOLOR WHALES


Well, this was all I could muster up to post apparently.  Do you ever feel like the week just began but realize it's already Friday?! Yeah, that's me this week.  I got in a car accident over the weekend (everyone's fine!) so between dealing with insurance photo calls, getting a rental, and being sad about not having my beloved volvo I've had a slew of printing orders to place and things to paint.  I'm taking on my first wedding tomorrow that I did all the paper goods, photographing (on Saturday), AND florals for.  I'm beyond excited and so thankful they trusted me with all of their creative needs.  My house is filled to the brim with flowers and I'm about to head out to arrange them today! I can't wait to see it all set up and will surely be sharing photos asap.  Follow me on instagram for some behind the scenes flower power this weekend! (@shannonkirsten).  Ok, so hopefully those are good enough excuses for why I've been MIA.  

To conclude, these WHALES are finally up in the shop!  I have them listed as 11" x 14" (limited quantities).  I love them and hope you will too.  

Oh, and have a fabulous weekend! xox 

1 comment:

  1. Wow looks so much like a piece by Brooke Weber of Little Canoe!

    ReplyDelete