Friday, June 27, 2014

FROM THE SEA TO THE CITY










Just a few snapshots from recent beach shoots over the past couple weeks.  It's been HOT lately, but at least our little island provides the most beautiful scenery to make a day outside worth it.  I'm leaving mermaid life behind this week and heading to NYC! It's been way too long since I've visited the city and I'm dying with excitement.  New York is so inspiring and some of my favorite people live there.  I can't wait to come back with a ton of photos and fresh ideas.  I'm kicking off the weekend with my mom's birthday today, Hunter's sisters wedding tomorrow, then I leave bright and early Sunday morning and it will be non stop through next week.  Also gearing up for some fun projects and shoots in July that I can't wait to share.  

Have an amazing weekend! Be back next week. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment