Wednesday, March 12, 2014

RECENT WORK: AQUA & PEACH SEASIDE WEDDING












I created these watercolor invitations and drift wood place cards for this GORGEOUS seaside shoot captured beautifully by Michelle March.  These are all so dreamy, I can't stop staring. 

featured on 100 layer cake yesterday, see the full post here

Photographer: Michelle March Photography / Videographer: Michael Burgos Films / Concept: Better Half Weddings & Cloud 9 Bakery / Hair: Hair Dance / Makeup: Rachel Mayer Makeup / Florals: Julia Rohde Designs / Cake: Cloud 9 Bakery / Paper Goods: Shannon Kirsten Illustrations / Vintage Rentals & Styling: Unearthed Vintage / Vintage Map: Pampered Paperie / Jewelry: Funkin’ Vintage

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just explored Houston Venues and found great venues there. I am really glad that even in my first search I got perfect venues as I ever wanted.

    ReplyDelete