Thursday, January 30, 2014

AROUND THE STUDIO




As predicted, January has flown by already (insert sad face).  I cannot believe how busy and great the past month has been, I'm so thankful.  I have been working nonstop but I guess this what I signed up for!  I have a ton of flowers sitting around from a valentines shoot this week so it has been fun to use them for styling.  Unfortunately, I've only had time to snap these few pictures on my ipad but I wanted to share a couple new things: 
I finally lettered my favorite Robert Frost quote, those will be up in the shop soon / Calligraphy for weddings like crazy lately...loved this choice of greens / The Je t'aime looked so cute printed I decided to make it an 8 x 10 for my shop (it will stay up for always, not just Valentines) 

Thanks all for now friends xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment