Friday, December 6, 2013

BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS






We got our tree up this week! It feels crazy that Christmas is almost here but having the tree and lights on every night has definitely been getting me into the spirit.  I decided I wanted to decorate very simple this year.  Our tree has white lights and just kraft paper ornaments.  I got these at Michaels, they were in the craft section meant to be painted or turned into something more exciting I suppose.  I loved them in their natural state and they ended up being under $1 each! I had leftover flowers and greenery from a photo shoot so I made tiny arrangements and added some rosemary and pine (cut from the back of the tree) to spruce up my end tables.  Now onto completing the shopping list.  
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment