Monday, November 11, 2013

THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION IS HERE!











I'm so thrilled to have a little holiday collection complete and in the shop this morning! There are 10 new greeting card designs to choose from, a 2014 wall calendar, and some other fun gifty items.  I am especially excited about my new products because I have recently switched printers and upgraded to finer papers, I couldn't be happier with the quality!  All designs are printed on a premium, thick matte card stock, scored, and folded to perfection.  The sets are packaged in kraft paper stationery boxes and tied up with my favorite black and gold bakers twine.  The single cards come in a protective clear sleeve.  I used mostly watercolor, gouache, and ink to create the original designs. 

I hope you enjoy sending some of these holiday cards to your friends and family this year.  If you have questions or custom requests feel free to e-mail me at shannonkcouch@gmail.com or get in touch through Etsy message.  Follow on bloglovin for new updates, products, and special offers through the holidays.  


for daily updates and studio snaps @shannonkirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment