Monday, November 4, 2013

HALLOWEEN WEEKEND SCENES


As usual, a few instagram / iphone snaps from my weekend.  If you haven't already noticed, I LOVE Halloween (holidays in general) so this was definitely a fun weekend!  We dressed up Friday night for a halloween party, I was a witch and Hunter let me paint his face like a crazy skeleton.  Other than the party, we had lots of down time.  I was happy to catch up on some work, finish editing lots photos and get some fall baking in.  

I also got new custom blinds installed in my office on Saturday, not a very exciting improvement, but a necessary one.  Now I get to hunt for some awesome new curtains to jazz the windows up.  

This week will be spent gearing up for my mom and I's annual art show this Friday and Saturday.  I have lots of new things for the holidays in progress.  I can't wait until my Christmas collection comes back from the printer...more on that soon! 

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment