Friday, May 10, 2013

SNAPSHOTS FROM ORLANDO























I had such a good time this past weekend in Orlando.  Even thought it's not too far away from home, it was just the little escape I needed.  I mostly hung out with my parents.  My dad had a conference there all week and then they were continuing on to visit some family after, so I decided to keep my mom company (aka go shopping with her) for a few days.  We stayed at the Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, it was really nice and walking distance from Pleasure Island / Downtown Disney.  We ate a lot of good food, celebrated their 24th anniversary with an amazing dinner at Capital Grille, went to the Mall at Millennia of course, and saw La Nouba by Cirque d soliel.  If you have not been to one of these shows you must go, it's fantastic and so entertaining.  I also managed to fit in a fun day of shooting and playing with my friend Lexie.  I'm feeling refreshed and have had to jump right back in to finishing paintings and editing...exciting things to come!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment