Tuesday, April 9, 2013

FREESTYLE /// VOLUME 05 : FRESH TA DEATH















I think this weeks "freestyle" street style is my favorite so far.  The colors of this building are so fresh and crisp, perfect for the start of summer.  It helps that Cami is so effortlessly cool, she really brings so much life to my pictures.  I always leave our "Mondays Funday's" feeling fresh and inspired for the week.  A little extended silliness after the weekend never hurts.  Of course I had to play around with a few and put several Cami's into one photo, hence gifting myself a new summer web background!  

Hope you're now feeling brighter on this Tuesday morning! xx

Top: H&M  / Shorts: H&M / Boots: Urban Outfitters / Necklace: Kreativ Insikt (Sweden) / Nails: Essie "Butler Please"

See more on:
Cami's Blog
Facebook
Past CB x SK Style Posts

1 comment:

  1. This light is hard to shoot in, but you nailed it! These sunny photos make me so happy. =]

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete