Friday, March 8, 2013

FIVE THINGS FRIDAY

**Currently making me happy**
via Instagram
follow me @shannonkirsten

1. Cool Weather.  This week was pretty chilly for us here in Florida and I loved it.  As you can see, the kitty girls were cuddled up most of the time, bed made or not. 

2. Painting several signs for a wedding today that I absolutely loved (maybe It was really just working with such a sweet bride and one of my besties) More to share of that soon! (photo 5 & 6)

3.  Feeling springy - when my Anthropologie catalog arrived I almost fell over. I want everything pastel  and floral. ha. And yes, those are BIRTHDAY CAKE OREOS along side (photo 8)

4.  Baked Kale - Delicious. Enough said (photo 1)

5. Beautiful paper source goodies that I got with Heather in Palm Beach, finally putting them to use and working on my invitation collection for summer! (photo 4)

Hope everyone had a lovely week 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment