Friday, March 22, 2013

FIVE THINGS FRIDAY






These are a few photos of my little entry way.  I have been playing around with the arrangement of things and I think I might have come up with something I like.  

A few other things (not all pictured) that made me happy this week...

1. I got the buoys at the Mount Dora Flea Market...I love the fun colors and that they finally have a home!
2. Going through old travel photos (to frame and hang) brings back such good memories of past adventures.  The photo above is from a trip to Ukraine I took in college. 
3. It's been a little rainy on and off, so naturally wearing my Hunter boots is quite exciting. 
4. These red fringed cowboy boots.  Enough said.
5. Ordering pillows for the couch (finally!) and a couple new prints for my gallery wall.  
I can't wait to get my house all decorated, it's been the biggest thing on my mind lately...Just having a cozy, inspiring place will be so nice.  

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment