Thursday, January 10, 2013

SUNSET CHALLENGE /// JANUARY






  




This year is about appreciation and gratitude.  I've noticed that when I actually take time to live and appreciate the small things around me,  I become very inspired.  I love being busy but I  realize I let days go by, working inside at my computer all day, without getting out to enjoy a small amount of the beautiful place we live.  Yesterday I told Hunter that I wanted to drive out to the island and document a sunset at least once a month.  Last night we stopped to get our favorite treat (coco joe's - it's italian ice and custard!) and headed out for our first sunset of the year.  It was so relaxing and serene.  We sat there taking pictures and talking until the sun was gone...

Dress: Billabong // Shoes & Bag: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment