Wednesday, January 2, 2013

SHANNON KIRSTEN PHOTOGRAPHY {BEST OF 2012}
















wow.

2012 has come and gone.  One of the best and hardest years of life. My first official year of business.  My post title is a semi-fib because these hardly scrape the surface of my favorite moments from 2012 but I thought I would share a few that stand out to me. This past year was filled with many blessings but also a lot of hard times.  I learned so much this year, personally and professionally.  I laid a lot of (what I think and hope was) good groundwork for my budding business.  Even though it seems like 2012 went by in the blink of an eye, looking back I'm realizing how much really happened and how far I came in just one year.  

I feel so blessed to wake up to my dreams.  That every day I am able to pursue my passion for photography and my love for creating.  To know that as long as I have a camera or a paint brush in my hand I'm going to be alright.  

I'm thankful for the wonderful people I have been able to collaborate with and especially the ones I get to work with on a regular basis.  And my clients...Oh my clients. To let me into their world for their special moments is the biggest honor of all.  I've learn so much more about love, happiness, and "the little things" from them.  And with my work in fashion, it is so inspiring to be around people with such drive, passion, and incredible visions. 

I am overwhelmed by the amount of supportive, encouraging words I have received from friends, family, acquaintances, and now total strangers.  It feels good to know you guys are cheering me on. I am also so thankful to have a few very close friends with new creative businesses to walk this journey with.  My family and my boyfriend, Hunter are the biggest most loving fans of all.  I am forever grateful to know support and love like theirs.  

I can only imagine what 2013 will hold. {Happy, excited tears}

Cheers to wonderful, amazing, creative, heartfelt, emotional, beautiful adventures.

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment