Thursday, December 20, 2012

HAUS OBJECTS


Lately, I have been craving black and white more than ever.  I have been really inspired by fresh, white spaces and I think a nice white paint job is going to be my new years project.  My problem with decorating is that I love color, literally every color and that I also change my mind a lot.  I do have classic pieces that I love but as an artist and someone who works from home everyday, I feel the need for constant rearranging to stay fresh and inspired.  I think I may have found a solution with black and white though.  I feel like it will keep the staple items I purchase classic but allow me to add pops of color based on my mood (or seasonally).  I love to thrift and vintage shop so I'm always falling in love with random items that don't necessarily work. With my main furniture and walls neutral, It will give me a little more room to "play without being a rainbow disaster! ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment