Saturday, December 29, 2012

BFF GIFT EXCHANGE PARTY











The day or so after Christmas is something I look forward to all year, just as much as Christmas itself.  Sadie, Cami, Heather, and I began our gift exchange when we were in high school.  This was the tenth year in a row.  Our moms used to take turns hosting and making us breakfast, then as we got older we began holding it at a different house each year.  This was my year (yippee!) This day is always filled with laughs, a few happy tears, story telling, reminiscing, delicious snacks, and thankful hearts.  I'm so blessed by their friendship and to have some amazing people to experience life and be silly with.  

Thank you for making me laugh, encouraging me, being good listeners, inspiring me, and so much more...Here's to many more bright years to come! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment