Thursday, October 25, 2012

HIDDEN




I love the tones and feel of these photos. Also pretty representative of my life lately as I have 
been "hiding" in my office working on a ton of new projects! Finding balance between
freelance and having a life can be tough.  It's difficult for me to step away from work 
sometimes because I do love it so much.  This past month, I had a hard time saying no to 
all the projects that came my way.  As the holidays approach, I'm definitely looking forward to not hiding in here so much. And instead, getting out in the nice cool weather to hang out with family, friends, and toast to what an amazing year this has been.  It's crazy that October is almost over already, right?! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this year really IS flying by. And I can totally relate with trying to balance work-life and life-life. Good luck with your projects and with enjoying your life.

    ReplyDelete